What is the Pledge to Protect?
Adopted by the New Smyrna Beach Area Visitor’s Bureau as a priority initiative, Pledge to Protect is a voluntary program in which businesses commit to clean and healthy standards for their guests and employees to prevent the spread of COVID-19. By taking the Pledge to Protect, local businesses commit to meet and exceed the CDC and Florida Dept of Health Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
- Staff will frequently wash and sanitize hands
- Visitors will find hand sanitizer readily available
- Strongly encourage staff and guests to wear face coverings in all public spaces
- Follow CDC Protocols for cleaning and sanitation
- Train all employees on COVID-19 safety procedures
- Continually disinfect surfaces
- Follow CDC Social Distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet between guests
- Conduct daily wellness screenings of staff upon arrival at work
- Enforce Building Capacity Limits set by local Fire Code or by legislation
How do I take the pledge?
Fill out the form and take the pledge; you will receive:
- A downloadable Pledge to Protect promise to print and display.
- A poster to display.
- The Pledge to Protect logo will be added to your listing on visitnsbfl.com